WATERCOLOR DISCOVERY FOR BEGINNERS WITH JAN LAWNIKANIS
February 11 @ 9:00 am - February 12 @ 4:00 pm$140.00
Discover the joy of painting in watercolour over a weekend with a very experienced tutor who has a passion for teaching beginners. You will be introduced to all the essential techniques to get started on your watercolour journey, all while working in a variety of different styles and subjects.
Knowledge will also be gained in the areas of:
- What types of paper are suitable and which ones to avoid
- The difference in watercolour paints – opaque, transparent, staining, granulating etc
- What brushes to use for what techniques
- Mediums, palettes and other tools
- Colour theory made simple
- And most importantly, how much water to add to your paint and why!
Step-by-step instructions and plenty of personal guidance will quickly hone your skills, and you’ll have finished paintings to be proud of. Even if you feel your drawing skills are lacking, Jan will provide images to transfer so your time can be devoted to the painting process.
Cost $140 Members $170 Non-Members