Members of Noosa Arts and Crafts Association at Wallace House are entitled to join all the activity groups of their choice. Also –
- Discounts on workshop and course fees.
- Monthly newsletter.
- Sale of their work through the House and exhibitions.
- To volunteer to help in the shop, events and exhibitions.
- Invitations to attend group activities and special events.
- Voting rights.
- Annual Membership expires on June 30 each year.
Fees For New Members:
Annual fee $85.00 – $5 joining fee plus the membership fee of $80.00.
Annual fee of $80.00 – payment due by June 30 each year – late fee of $5 added after July 31.
Single payment of $50. We are fortunate to have many overseas and interstate visitors throughout the year. For this reason we devised the VISITOR membership. This membership is valid for six months and entitles the visitor to use the facilities of Wallace House and also receive the member discount on course and workshop fees. They do not, however, have voting rights.
Membership P 2019 – printable form.
Membership F 2019 – fillable form.
You can pay by the following
- Visit Noosa Arts & Crafts during Office hours – 9am – 1pm weekdays. We accept cash and credit cards.
- By Direct Deposit: NSACA – BSB: 064 449 – A/C No: 00140546. Your name is your reference and membership number( for members renewing).
- PayPal – using the button below.